The Players Lab
Frequently asked Questions (FAQs)
- What level of player is The Players Lab for?
- Who will be coaching at The Players Lab?
The sessions will be meticulously planned and executed using evidence-based coaching methodologies.
- Is this a tryout or evaluation camp to make a certain team for the 2023-24 season?
This opportunity is designed to help players grow on and off the court. That's it.
- What is the refund policy if our summer plans change?
2. Cancelling inside 7 days (1 week) before the start of clinic: 50% refund (late cancellation) OR Full credit to future program
3. Cancelling once clinic has started: No refund
* Extenuating circumstances (i.e acute injury) will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis
- What if I can't afford the course fee?
- Do you offer pro-rated registration if we can't attend all 5 days?
- What will each day look like?
9:00 - Activation & self-guided warm-up
9:20 - Live games (different focus each day)
- Small sided (1on1/2on2/3on3)
- Situational games
- Watch previous day game film (break down nuances of the game)
- Guest coach talk (topics: what coaches look for in players they recruit, how to get minutes early in your college career, importance of intangibles etc)
- Nutrition, sleep and taking care of your body
- Examining the nuances of the game that will help players expand their game and become more of an impact player
- These will be recorded for film breakdown during the week
- Time to compete and grow as ultimate teammates
* Afternoon session follows the same flow. Starts at 1:00pm