FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What is the competition level like at our programs?
We also try to ensure that the age ranges are not too wide so that players are at similar stages of physical development.
“The best competition I have is against myself to become better.” - John Wooden (Legendary UCLA Coach)
- Who is the program designed for?
- Will the program be co-ed?
- How many players attend each session?
- Who will be coaching the players?
- Will there be any special outings or swim breaks at your summer camps?
- Do you offer personal (1on1) training?
- What should we bring to our first session?
- Do you allow partial registrations if we cannot attend every day in the program?
- I'm not sure if my registration went through - am I registered?
- If I would prefer not to pay by credit card can I still reserve a spot for my son/daughter?