Spring Shooting clinics
Shooting is the separator. It is the skill above all skills.
Despite the premium being placed on outside shooting in today's game, there are very few "knock-down" shooters. Why is that? Well, there are lots of reasons.
Shooting specialist Mike Kenny has the combination of first-hand experience as an elite-level shooter while also having studied the art of shooting and the nuances of communicating effectively to individual players, with unique struggles and roadblocks.
These clinics are reserved for a small number of committed players to ensure everyone receives personalized feedback, encouragement and an action plan for the rest of their off-season.
This is much more than a stand-alone one-size-fits-all shooting clinic.
- 90-minute on-court session (2 options - see below)
- Video breakdown of your shooting form (with drills to help groove new habits) ($75 value)
- Access to Online Shooting Course (until the end of June) ($125 value)
Ages: Grades 7-10 (birth years - 2010 to 2007)
On court session (in-person):
Option 1: Sunday, June 11 - 1:00-2:30pm
Option 2: Sunday, June 11 - 2:45-4:15pm
Location: Paul Desmarais School
Investment: $90 +processing fees
What this program is NOT:
- Open gym to shoot around.
- Large group shooting sessions where individual guidance and follow-up is limited.
- Overly technical one-size-fits-all coaching.
- Complicated shooting drills that don't translate to games.
What this program IS:
- A chance to have your shooting form assessed with customized feedback.
- An individual plan and process for your off-season.
- Developing the mental skills to take control of your confidence.
- Equipping you with the knowledge & skills to continue your shooting journey after the clinic.
What a player in a previous shooting program had to say: